* at Tampa Bay 11, Baltimore 4: Rookie Evan Longoria homered twice and had six runs batted in to lead the Rays. He hit a three-run shot during a four-run first inning and a two-run drive during a five-run second. He also hit a fourth-inning sacrifice fly. He leads the Rays in home runs with seven since making his major league debut April 12.
* at New York 12, Seattle 6: The Yankees pounded the Mariners for their first four-game winning streak of the season. The Yankees have outscored Baltimore and Seattle, 35-9, during the streak. The Mariners have lost 18 of 23 overall, dropping to a league-worst 18-32.
* at Toronto 6, Kansas City 0: Brad Wilkerson hit a grand slam and the Blue Jays (26-25) moved above .500 for the first time since they were 10-9 on April 20. The Royals were shut out for the sixth time this season.
* at Detroit 19, Minnesota 3: “It was one of those nights where everything we hit hard fell in and everything we didn’t hit hard fell in,” Tigers Manager Jim Leyland said. “We put a good night together.”
* at Cleveland 5, Texas 2: Ben Francisco hit a three-run homer to help the Indians end a seven-game losing streak. He hit a 2-and-2 pitch from Scott Feldman to give the Indians a 4-2 lead in the third inning.
* at Oakland 3, Boston 0: Justin Duchscherer took a no-hitter into the seventh inning. David Ortiz broke it up with a single up the middle with one out.
* Angels 2, at Chicago 0: Jered Weaver is 3-0 with an 0.34 earned-run average in four starts against Chicago.
From the Associated Press