* at Philadelphia 20, Colorado 5: Chase Utley hit his 16th home run and drove in a career-high six runs and the Phillies scored their most runs since a 21-8 win over the Cubs in 1999. Chris Coste had a three-run home run and Pedro Feliz had four hits and four runs batted in for Philadelphia, which scored 15 runs against Houston on Sunday.
* at Atlanta 7, Arizona 3: Mark Teixeira drove in four runs and the Braves handed Diamondbacks ace Brandon Webb his second defeat in a row. Webb, who won his first nine decisions, gave up seven runs -- four earned -- and a season-high 10 hits in 4 1/3 innings.
* Milwaukee 4, at Washington 3 (11 innings): Pinch-hitter Gabe Kapler singled home Prince Fielder with two out in the 11th inning for the Brewers. Dmitri Young's first home run of the season tied the score for the Nationals in the eighth inning.
* Florida 7, at New York 3: Luis Gonzalez hit a three-run double and the Marlins (30-20) improved to 10 games over .500 for the first time since Sept. 14, 2005.
* at Chicago 3, Dodgers 1: The Cubs got home runs from Derrek Lee and Aramis Ramirez.
From the Associated Press