Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Don Rickles dining with Snoop Dogg? Watch 'Dinner With Don' online now
- Prince Harry and sweetheart Meghan Markle make official debut as couple
- Haim pulls back the curtain in Paul Thomas Anderson's intimate new short film 'Valentine'
- Rapper Cardi B eclipses Taylor Swift on Billboard singles chart; Foo Fighters have No. 1 album
- James Corden to return as host of the Hollywood Film Awards
"Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Relief" has announced that beneficiaries of Tuesday night's fundraising efforts will include those devastated by Hurricane Irma, in addition to those recovering from Hurricane Harvey.
Originally planned as a benefit for Hurricane Harvey survivors, Tuesday's one-hour telethon will air commercial-free at 8 p.m. Eastern and be rebroadcast at 8 p.m. Pacific for the West Coast.
The special will feature a who's who of celebrities from all walks of life, including Tom Hanks, Will Smith and Drake. Three cities – Los Angeles, New York and Nashville – will play host to the benefit, with a live performance by George Strait (and friends) from Texas.
"Hand in Hand" will air on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, BET, Bravo, CMT, E!, HBO, HBO Latino, MTV, MTV2, MTV Live, MTV Classic, Oxygen and Univision, while also streaming on a variety of online outlets including Facebook and Twitter.
Donations can be made online, by text and phone. To donate by phone, call (800) 258-6000. To donate $25 by text message, text "GIVE" to 80077.