Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Kathy Griffin has been widely criticized for a gory photo shoot with Donald Trump's (fake) head
- Then she apologized
- But President Trump didn't accept Griffin's apology
- Neither did First Lady Melania Trump
- And now CNN has fired Griffin
- Lebanon has officially banned 'Wonder Woman' over star's Israeli heritage
- Olivia Newton-John has a new cancer diagnosis; her June shows are postponed
Missed the 2017 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night? No worries — all you really needed to see was Cher.
The outspoken pop diva tore through hits "Believe" and "If I Could Turn Back Time," the latter in classic Cher-style couture, spangles and high-heel boots included, before accepting the Icon award from Gwen Stefani.
"I've been doing it for 53 years. ... I'm 71 yesterday," Cher told the Las Vegas audience. "Yes. And I can do a five-minute plank, just saying."
She thanked her mom and Sonny Bono for telling her that she wouldn't be the smartest, the prettiest or the most talented, but she would be special.
"And there was really nothing about me that led anyone to believe I was going to be special," she said.
Looks like you got that, babe.
Backstage, even Celine Dion got in on the action, leading a sing-along and proclaiming: "Forget 71 years old, she's the best. She's amazing."