Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan officially join 'American Idol'
- Olivia de Havilland scores court victory; trial will begin Nov. 27
- 'Sex and the City 3'? Nope, not happening, says Sarah Jessica Parker
- Beyoncé goes bilingual on new remix of 'Mi Gente' for disaster relief
- Lynda Carter calls out James Cameron for his 'Wonder Woman' jabs
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus gets support from Joe Biden after cancer diagnosis
News of Markle's relationship with Harry first surfaced in October, at which point the pair had reportedly been dating for three months.
In November, the couple went a step beyond what commoners might call "Facebook official" when Harry's press secretary released a statement decrying the "wave of abuse and harassment" Markle was exposed to, merely for being the prince's paramour.
Though photographed together previously, this is the first outing that the pair have made at an official event.
This is just the latest photo-related news item from this year's Invictus Games, a Paralympic-style, multi-sport event that Harry started in 2014 for wounded veterans.
On Saturday, First Lady Melania Trump met with Harry on her first solo foreign trip of her husband's administration, leading the United States delegation to the games.
Mysterious hand positioning aside, it doesn't take a body-language expert to see that neither party looks very comfortable. In fact, it looks a little like an extremely awkward prom photo.
Poor Harry. Is he always this reserved around first ladies? Um, apparently not.