Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan officially join 'American Idol'
- Olivia de Havilland scores court victory; trial will begin Nov. 27
- 'Sex and the City 3'? Nope, not happening, says Sarah Jessica Parker
- Beyoncé goes bilingual on new remix of 'Mi Gente' for disaster relief
- Lynda Carter calls out James Cameron for his 'Wonder Woman' jabs
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus gets support from Joe Biden after cancer diagnosis
It turns out Jon Snow may know a thing or two after all.
Former "Game of Thrones" co-stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are engaged, after months of speculation and years of secretive courtship.
The pair announced the happy news via a charmingly old-fashioned engagement announcement in the "Forthcoming Marriages" section of Wednesday's Times of London.
"The engagement is announced between Kit, younger son of David and Deborah Harington of Worcestershire, and Rose, middle daughter of Sebastian and Candy Leslie of Aberdeenshire," the announcement read.
Leslie, who now stars on "The Good Fight," and Harington aren't the only celebrities who've opted to go the low-key throwback route when it comes to pending nuptials.
In 2014, Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter announced their own engagement in the same analogue fashion.
There's no word yet on when and where Harington and Leslie will tie the knot, but they've likely learned enough from their time on the HBO series to know how to keep a secret.