Caltrans advises motorists that it has scheduled the following freeway work in the Southeast and Long Beach area this week. Repair locations are spotted on the map by number and are identified in the list below by the nearest city or cities.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
1. Bell: Northbound No. 5 lane from northbound Slauson Avenue Union Pacific Bridge to Atlantic Boulevard; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday; road maintenance.
POMONA FREEWAY (60)
2. Industry: Northbound 7th Street on-ramp to the eastbound Pomona Freeway (60); 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday; landscaping.
SAN GABRIEL RIVER FREEWAY (605)
3. Norwalk: Northbound and southbound No. 4 lanes from Firestone Boulevard to Imperial Highway; 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday; wall repair.
4. Santa Fe Springs: Southbound No. 4 lane from Slauson Avenue to Los Nietos Road; 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday; bridge repair.
SANTA ANA FREEWAY (5)
5. Commerce: Southbound No. 4 lane at Slauson Avenue undercrossing, including the Slauson Avenue on-ramp; 6 to 11 a.m. today; bridge repair.
6. East Los Angeles: Indiana Street off-ramp from the southbound Santa Ana Freeway (5); 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. today; guardrail repair.
7. East Los Angeles: Southbound No. 5 lane from Ditman Avenue to the southbound Long Beach Freeway (710) at Triggs Street, including Ditman Avenue on-ramp and Olympic Boulevard off-ramp; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday; landscaping.
8. Norwalk: Southbound No. 4 lane from Orr and Day Road to Imperial Highway, including the Imperial Highway off-ramp; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday; landscaping.