1. Denver (4-0): How fitting if Elway has to mount a comeback against Reeves' Falcons.
2. New England (4-0): A week off to rest for showdown with Broncos.
3. Jacksonville (3-0): Mark Brunell on one leg is better than Kordell Stewart on two.
4. Tampa Bay (4-0): Just a wonderful fairy tale.
5. Green Bay (3-1): Live on "ER" next: Doctors put Cheeseheads on respirator after loss to Tampa Bay.
7. Dallas (2-1): Coach Jones will make sure Emmitt Smith scores against Chicago.
8. Kansas City (3-1): Grbac and Rison become dynamic duo.
9. Washington (2-1): New stadium, same old running game.
10. Pittsburgh (1-2): Bettis does everything but kick field goals; Steelers lose.
12. Cincinnati (1-2): Coslet gets a chance for revenge against team that fired him.
13. Carolina (2-2): Facing embarrassment if Greene sacks Collins.
14. Philadelphia (1-2): Thought they quit and went home for the rest of the year.
15. Minnesota (2-2): When do we get to see Randall Cunningham at quarterback?
16. Baltimore (3-1): Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall . . .
17. Detroit (2-2): Scott Mitchell is tired of getting criticized, but keeps making mistakes.
18. Miami (2-2): Jimmy Johnson is no Bill Parcells.
19. Buffalo (2-2): Can't count on the referee's help every week.
20. Seattle (2-2): The rain depresses these people enough without watching this.
21. Oakland (1-3): Kids say the darndest things, especially after hanging around Raider fans.
22. St. Louis (2-2): Rams versus Raiders. Didn't that mean something once?
23. Arizona (1-2): Hurricane Nora blows away all the Cardinals' bad luck.
24. Tennessee (1-2): What a funny feeling, playing in front of people.
25. New York Giants (1-3): At this rate, everyone in New York will become Jet fans.
26. San Diego (1-3): The rip-off continues with city forced to buy tickets.
27. New Orleans (1-3): Heath Shuler cannot be stopped.
28. Indianapolis (0-4): Imagine waking up in Indianapolis.
29. Chicago (0-4): Rick Mirer made a difference.
30. Atlanta (0-4): What Dan Reeves would give right now to have Elway.