Junior guard Blake Stepp of conference champion Gonzaga was named player of the year, the third consecutive season a Bulldog has won the award. Gonzaga's Mark Few was named coach of the year for the third consecutive season.
Pepperdine guard Alex Acker is the freshman of the year.
The Waves (15-12) are seeded fourth in the conference tournament starting Friday at San Diego. They have a first-round bye and will play in the second round Saturday at 8:15 p.m. against the winner of Friday's game between fifth-seeded St. Mary's (13-14) and eighth-seeded Santa Clara (13-14).
Seventh-seeded Loyola Marymount (10-19), which had no players chosen to the all-conference team, will play sixth-seeded Portland (11-16) at 6 p.m. Friday. The winner meets third-seeded San Francisco (14-13) at 6 Saturday.
Top-seeded Gonzaga (22-7) and second-seeded San Diego (16-11) have byes through the first two rounds.
The championship game is set for 9 p.m. Monday, with the winner earning an automatic berth in the NCAA tournament.
Senior guard Tamara McDonald of league champion Pepperdine was chosen WCC women's player of the year.
Teammate Shanell Law, a sophomore guard, and junior center Adrianne Slaughter of Loyola Marymount are also on the all-conference team.
Slaughter, the WCC leader in blocked shots, was named defensive player of the year. Kelly Graves of Gonzaga was selected coach of the year.
Top-seeded Pepperdine (20-7) has byes through the first two rounds of the conference tournament starting Thursday at San Diego. The Waves will play in a semifinal Saturday at 2:15 p.m. Second-seeded Gonzaga (18-11) also has byes through two rounds.
Sixth-seeded Loyola (13-14) plays seventh-seeded Portland (11-16) at noon Thursday, with the winner meeting third-seeded Santa Clara (18-11) in the second round at noon Friday. Loyola could be without leading scorer Claudine Auld, suspended indefinitely Friday for breaking unspecified team rules.
The championship game is scheduled Sunday at 2:30.
The West Coast Conference has adopted an eight-team play-in format. All games to be played at the Jenny Craig Pavilion on the University of San Diego campus:
* FRIDAY, 6 p.m.: No. 6 Portland vs. No. 7 Loyola Marymount; 30 minutes following, No. 5 St. Mary's vs. No. 8 Santa Clara.
* SATURDAY, 6 p.m.: Portland-LMU winner vs. No. 3 San Francisco; 30 minutes following, St. Mary's-Santa Clara winner vs. No. 4 Pepperdine.
* SUNDAY, 6:30 p.m.: Semifinal play-in winner vs. No. 2 San Diego; 9 p.m.: Semifinal play-in winner vs. No. 1 Gonzaga.
* MONDAY, 9 p.m.: Championship, ESPN. Winner advances to NCAA tournament.
* THURSDAY, noon: No. 6 Loyola Marymount vs. No. 7 Portland; 30 minutes following, No. 5 San Diego vs. No. 8 St. Mary's.
* FRIDAY, noon: LMU-Portland winner vs. No. 3 Santa Clara; 30 minutes following, San Diego-St. Mary's winner vs. No. 4 San Francisco.
* SATURDAY, noon: Semifinal play-in winner vs. No. 2 Gonzaga; 30 minutes following, semifinal play-in winner vs. No. 1 Pepperdine.
* SUNDAY, 2:30 p.m.: Championship, Fox Sports Net 2. Winner advances to NCAA tournament.