* Fresno State 49, at Nevada 41: Freshman Ryan Mathews ran for 171 yards and three touchdowns, Clifton Smith scored on a 67-yard punt return and A.J Jefferson returned a blocked field goal 40 yards for another score as the Bulldogs (3-2, 2-0) beat the Wolf Pack (2-3, 0-1) in a Western Athletic Conference game at Reno.
* at San Jose State 28, Idaho 20: Adam Tafralis threw a pair of touchdown passes and James T. Callier rushed for two touchdowns as the Spartans (3-3, 2-0) defeated the Vandals (1-5, 0-2) in a WAC game to win their third in a row.
* at Wyoming 24, Texas Christian 21: Hoost Marsh caught two touchdowns, and Devin Moore and Wynel Seldon combined for 235 yards rushing to lead the Cowboys (4-1, 1-0) over the Horned Frogs (3-3, 1-2) in a Mountain West Conference game at Laramie.
* San Diego State 24, at Colorado State 20: Quarterback Kevin O’Connell ran for three touchdowns, the third with 43 seconds left at Fort Collins, as the Aztecs (2-3, 1-0) beat the Rams (0-5, 0-2) in a Mountain West game.
* at Air Force 31, Nevada Las Vegas 14: Chad Hall scored two touchdowns and ran for a career-high 169 yards to help the Falcons (4-2, 3-1) over the Rebels (2-4, 1-1) in a Mountain West game at Air Force Academy, Colo.
* San Diego 41, at Valparaiso 27: J.T. Rogan ran for four touchdowns to lead the Toreros (5-0, 2-0) over the Crusaders (3-3, 0-2) in a Pioneer League game at Valparaiso, Ind.
* Southern Oregon 14, at Azusa Pacific 13: Shane Van Zant scored on a four-yard run with 11:48 left and that was the difference as the Raiders (3-2) defeated the Cougars (2-5).
* at Cal Lutheran 44, Whittier 7: Louis Montano rushed for 96 yards and a touchdown, and Jose Rojas rushed for 79 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Kingsmen (2-2, 2-0) over the Poets (2-2, 1-1) in a SCIAC game.
* at Occidental 28, Redlands 21: Jason Haller rushed for two touchdowns to lead the Tigers (4-0, 2-0) over the Bulldogs (3-1, 0-1) in a SCIAC game.
* at Pomona-Pitzer 26, La Verne 20 (OT): Jacob Caron scored on a four-yard run in overtime to lift the Sagehens (2-2, 1-1) over the Leopards (0-4, 0-2) in a SCIAC game.
* at Chapman 37, Claremont-Mudd 8: Eric Marty passed for 326 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Panthers (2-2) over the Stags (1-3).