18 healthy (but still delicious) snacks you can get delivered to your door
No need to venture out to the store for snacks; numerous brands are now delivering better-for-you options to your door as we all try to fend off stress-eating-while-self-quarantining. Here are 18:
1. Avocado powder, rice flour and avocado oil are the main ingredients in the vegan curls from AvoCrazy. 8 packs for $24. avocrazy.com
2. Stacked potato chips from the Good Crisp Co. come in flavors like Aged White Cheddar and Outback BBQ. $30 for an 8-pack. thegoodcrispcompany.com
3. Chomps has its new Chomplings, miniature meat sticks made with grass-fed beef and venison and free-range turkey, in flavors including cranberry habanero and sea salt. $60 for a variety pack. chomps.com
Staying home this weekend? We’ve got some ideas. Take care of your plants, make your house cozier, help neighbors and start planning your next trip.
4. Bars of salted almonds, extra-dark chocolate and hazelnut milk chocolate are stevia-sweetened for those avoiding refined white sugar. $39.99 for a 12-pack. lilys.com
5. The refrigerated Carrot Pineapple bars from Bright Foods are made with organic carrots, cashews, pineapple, turmeric and ginger, Other flavors include Kale Apple and Carrot Blueberry. $48 for 12. brightfoods.com
6. If you can’t find ramen at your local store, Lotus Foods has its gluten-free Garlicky Veggie, Hot & Sour and Masala Curry Rice Ramen Noodle Soup cups. $13.99 for a 6-pack. lotusfoods.com
It’s surprisingly easy to learn the best techniques that help you get the most out of the simple act of breathing.
Do it for the ‘Gram
7. Chia seeds mixed with fruit pureé and in squeezable pouches from Mamma Chia are flavored with with yerba mate, kale and prebiotics $5.99 for a 4-pack. mammachia.com
Did someone say ‘pizza’?
8. Sriracha Cheddar and Brick Oven Pizza are flavors in Shrewd Food’s Protein Puffs, 90 calories a bag. $24.99 for a 12-pack variety box. shrewdfood.com
A whole lotta snacking...
9. To help support the nationwide Restaurant Worker’s Community Foundation, Rachel Krupa, founder of New York organic convenience store the Goods Mart, is shipping out variety boxes of curated healthier snacks. $20 to $60. shopthegoodsmart.com
10. Peatos founder Nick Desai based his company’s offerings on the pulses-based snacks of his native India; his Classic Cheese Curls, Fiery Hot Curls and Classic Onion Rings are made from peas. A 45-count pack is $49.99. peatos.com
Pour it on
11. Bottled dressings, dips and sauces from Mother Raw have the simplest ingredients — nutritional yeast, apple-cider vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, bell pepper. $7.49. motherraw.com
12. Sun-dried fruits from Rind include the fiber-rich peel; options include Tangy Kiwi, Orchard Blend and Tropical Blend. $24.99 for a variety pack of 4. rindsnacks.com
13. Split packets contain nut butter on one side, a fruit spread on the other, In March, the brand donated 150,000 packets to the Los Angeles Unified School District and the Los Angeles Mission. A sampler pack is $29.99 for 12. splitnutrition.com
14. Sun & Swell Foods has crisps made from cashews, sweet potato and flax, and cookies from dates, cashews, oats and cacao. $20 for sampler pack. sunandswellfoods.com
15. Vegan, high-protein cookies from Lenny & Larry’s are designed to keep you feeling full, in flavors like Salted Caramel and Snickerdoodle. $21.95 for 12. lennylarry.com
16. Heirloom kernels make up popcorn from Pipcorn in flavors like Truffle and Kettle. $16 for a 4-pack. pipsnacks.com
17. Pescatarians may take to the crispy salmon skin snack from Goodfish in Sea Salt, Chili Lime, Spicy BBQ. $25 for 8 packets. goodfish.com
18. Roasted nuts and crispy cheeses make up 4 grams of carbs in Keto-friendly mixes from Hilo Life. $14.94 for 6 packets. hilolife.com
Get The Wild newsletter.
The essential weekly guide to enjoying the outdoors in Southern California. Insider tips on the best of our beaches, trails, parks, deserts, forests and mountains.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.