1. Brown burst onto the scene with a 97-yard kickoff return for a touchdown against San Diego in the 1988 opener. It was the first time he touched a ball in an
2. By his count, Brown made five blocks on a 51-yard touchdown pass from Jay Schroeder to Ethan Horton in a 31-7 victory over Seattle in 1991. "I made a block right at the initial point of the catch, then cut all the way across the field and blocked two more guys, and then ran Ethan down and ran another guy down and blocked," he recalled.
3. Coming off reconstructive knee surgery, Brown returned a punt 39 yards in a 20-3 victory over Pittsburgh in a 1990 exhibition game. "It was the biggest play I'd made up to that point," he said, "and it gave me the confidence after my knee surgery I could still make big plays."
4. The Raiders played back-to-back games against Denver in the 1993 season, the season finale and a wild-card playoff game. In the latter, Brown had three catches for 86 yards, including a 65-yard touchdown pass from Jeff Hostetler.
5. In his first season, Brown had a 49-yard touchdown catch in a 22-17 loss to the