THE TOP 10
WESTMINSTER LA QUINTA: 20-1
* Aztecs back on winning track after suffering only loss to Diamond Bar.
WEST TORRANCE: 17-1-1
* Warriors, cruising to Bay League title, play Santa Monica today.
* Scott Seliz is 5-0 with 1.75 earned-run average for Chancellors.
SANTA MARGARITA: 16-4
* Randall Shelley is batting .540 with six homers for Eagles.
SANTA ANA MATER DEI: 16-3
* Monarchs play host to Dana Hills Friday in South Coast League game.
LONG BEACH WILSON: 13-3
* Bruins defeated rival Millikan twice for commanding Moore League lead.
LA PUENTE BISHOP AMAT: 15-3
* Lancers return to form, stay on track for Del Rey League title.
NEWHALL HART: 18-3
* Indians lead Foothill League with Jeff Gaeta hitting .536.
SANTA ANA FOOTHILL: 15-3
* Knights travel to Villa Park Friday for Century League game.
CRESCENTA VALLEY: 17-2-1
* Jordan Olson: 4-1, 1.22 ERA with 48 strikeouts in 34.1 innings for Falcons.
Others receiving consideration: Corona, Encino Crespi, El Segundo.
SANTA ANA MATER DEI: 16-2
* Kelsey Kollen batting .511 for South Coast League-leading Monarchs.
SIMI VALLEY: 19-2
* Brittney Green is 9-1 with 0.65 earned-run average for Pioneers.
SANTA ANA FOOTHILL: 17-3
* Lindsay Fossatti is 6-2, 0.10 ERA for Knights, who lead Century League.
* Kathryn Nevard is 6-1 with 0.15 ERA for Scorpions.
GARDEN GROVE PACIFICA: 17-3
* Mariners continue to roll despite injury to pitcher Amanda Freed.
IRVINE WOODBRIDGE: 21-4
* Warriors keep the pace with Natasha Watley batting .544.
SANTA MARIA RIGHETTI: 15-3
* Warriors back on winning track after two losses.
* Panthers clinched Mountain View League championship.
DIAMOND BAR: 16-3
* Brahmas are class of Sierra League and San Gabriel Valley.
* Highlanders on their way to Baseline League title.
Others receiving consideration: Irvine, Santa Fe Springs St. Paul, Quartz Hill.
Get our high school sports newsletter
Prep Rally is devoted to the SoCal high school sports experience, bringing you scores, stories and a behind-the-scenes look at what makes prep sports so popular.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.