* A meeting for Buena High students planning to play boys’ water polo, and their parents, is scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday at the Buena pool.
Buena Coach John Siman will discuss the team’s six-week summer program, which will run from June 15-Aug. 2.
For more information call (805) 641-5100.
* The Paine Webber/Doug Messner grass volleyball tournament is scheduled for Saturday beginning at 8 a.m. at Moorpark College.
Teams will compete in men’s and women’s open divisions on A, B, novice and high school levels.
Cost is $30 per team for adults and $15 per team for youths. Players must be California Beach Volleyball Assn. members.
To register, call (805) 650-5988 or sign up in the Moorpark gym on the day of the event.
* Encino Velodrome has scheduled 15 bicycle races in the junior, women’s, elite, beginning and masters men’s divisions Saturday at 7 p.m. .
The races will end the spring season, with races resuming Aug. 8.
* Registration is being taken for Moorpark High Coach Tim Bednar’s youth basketball camps.
The camps, for youngsters 7-14, are scheduled for Monday through June 19 and July 13-17 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at Arroyo Vista Park and Recreation Center.
Sign-ups are being taken at Arroyo Vista Park and Recreation Center. Cost is $100. For information, call (805) 388-2944 or (805) 531-9100.
An advanced camp for youngsters in third through eighth grades is tentatively scheduled for Aug. 10-14 at the Moorpark Boys’ and Girls’ Club.
* Five four-day sessions of soccer camps for youngsters 5-15 have been scheduled at The Master’s College.
The first camp will be June 22-25, with others scheduled for July 13-16, July 20-23, July 27-30 and Aug. 10-13.
For information, call (805) 259-3540, extension 367.
* The Complete Package Sports Group’s fourth annual Summer Pro Youth Basketball Camp for youngsters 8-16 is scheduled for 9 a.m.-3 p.m. from June 29-July 1 at Highland High.
Camp brochures may be picked up at several Antelope Valley Mall locations, including Champs, Footlocker, Sports Reflections, and Athletic X-press.
The camp will feature NBA players Sean Rooks, Tracy Murray and Don MacLean, and members of the UCLA men’s team.
For information call (805) 266-9957.
* Dive Thousand Oaks, a year-round U.S. Diving program, is taking registration for the 1998 summer season.
Divers 8-17 will be taught fundamentals of springboard diving and participate in age-group competition.
For information call (805) 499-6547.
* Moorpark College women’s volleyball Coach Steve Burkhart will direct a youth volleyball camp for youngsters in sixth through 11th grades from 8 a.m.-noon July 24-31 at Moorpark.
The $90 cost includes the registration fee and a camp T-shirt.
For information call (805) 378-1457.
* Two five-day sessions of the Antelope Valley Marauder Basketball Camp are being offered this summer.
Antelope Valley men’s basketball Coach Newton Chelette and his staff will run the camps, scheduled for 3 p.m.-5 p.m. from June 22-26, and July 27-31 at the college.
Cost of the camps is $75 per session. For information call (805) 722-6441.