* Nathan Allard, Laguna Hills, two-meter man, Sr.
* Scott Butler, Canyon, two-meter man, Sr.
* Mark Becher, Brea Olinda, two-meter man, Sr.
* Gary Conwell, Newport Harbor, driver, Sr.
* Matt Ellis, Foothill, two-meter man, Sr.
* Justin Fassnacht, Marina, two-meter man, Jr.
* Sonny Geiger, Laguna Beach, driver, Sr.
* Julian Gonzalez, Saddleback, two-meter man, Jr.
* Jared Hayman, Trabuco Hills, driver, Sr.
* Dave Jensen, Servite, two-meter man, Jr.
* Ryan Keating, Capistrano Valley, two-meter man, Sr.
* Mike Kim, Servite, driver, Jr.
* Jeff Larson, Marina, utility, Sr.
* Jeff Leeper, Newport Harbor, two-meter man, Sr.
* Jeff Lloyd, El Toro, two-meter man, Sr.
* Pat Logan, Foothill, two-meter man, Jr.
* Kevin Marsh, Magnolia, driver, Sr.
* Pat McCann, San Clemente, two-meter man, So.
* Trevor McMunn, El Toro, two-meter man, Jr.
* Lance Onker, Esperanza, driver, Sr.
* Nick Pacelli, Villa Park, two-meter man, Sr.
* Teddy Peck, University, two-meter, So.
* Jeff Pratt, Katella, driver, Sr.
* Beau Schuster, San Clemente, two-meter man, Sr.
* Hunter Taylor, Costa Mesa, two-meter man, Sr.
* Trevor Wawrzynski, Los Alamitos, two-meter man, Jr.
Century: Foothill; Empire: Katella; Freeway: Sonora; Garden Grove: Garden Grove; Golden West: Servite; Orange: Brea Olinda; Pacific Coast: Laguna Beach; Sea View: Newport Harbor; South Coast: San Clemente; Sunset: Los Alamitos.
Sept. 24-26, South Coast tournament; Oct. 9-10, Southern California Invitational; Oct. 13, Foothill vs. Long Beach Wilson; Oct. 23, Foothill at Newport Harbor; Nov. 6-7, North Orange County tournament; Nov. 10, Southern Section playoffs begin; Nov. 25, Southern Section finals.
1997 Final Poll
1. Foothill; 2. Los Alamitos; 3. Newport Harbor; 4. Capistrano Valley; 5. San Clemente; 6. Costa Mesa; 7. Laguna Beach; 8. Villa Park; 9. Santa Margarita; 10. Servite.
San Clemente got a pleasant surprise this summer when El Toro High standout Pat McCann transferred in after his family moved to town. Only a sophomore, McCann is one of the best two-meter players in the county. . . . The Sunset League could end up being the league to watch as Marina and Los Alamitos, the defending Division II and league champion, battle for the title. "We have one of the most explosive offenses around, averaging 10 goals a game," Marina Coach Dave Carlson said. "We are looking to win the Sunset League and the Division II title."