Today in Entertainment: Beyoncé and Jay Z appear to have named their twins; Comic-Con will stay in San Diego through 2021
Here’s what’s new and interesting in entertainment and the art
- ‘The Carmichael Show’ will end its run after three seasons
- Beyoncé and Jay Z either named their twins or went on a random trademark binge
- Comic-Con will stay in San Diego through 2021
- KCON adds more artists to 2017 bill
- Olivia de Havilland sues FX over ‘Feud: Bette and Joan’
- Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park to leave ‘Hawaii Five-0'