Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Kathy Griffin has been widely criticized for a gory photo shoot with Donald Trump's (fake) head
- Then she apologized
- But President Trump didn't accept Griffin's apology
- Neither did First Lady Melania Trump
- And now CNN has fired Griffin
- Lebanon has officially banned 'Wonder Woman' over star's Israeli heritage
- Olivia Newton-John has a new cancer diagnosis; her June shows are postponed
Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal made it nearly a year as a couple — but that's it. The actor and the model have broken up, according to reports out Thursday.
Agdal, who made the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue along with Lily Aldridge and Chrissy Teigen a few years back, crossed paths with 42-year-old model-magnet DiCaprio before they got together last summer, E! News said.
"Of course I've met him, but Leonardo just goes out with the same group of people as everybody," the 25-year-old told Cosmopolitan in a 2015 roundup of what a bunch of SI models had to say about DiCaprio. And no, at that point, he hadn't hit on her, Agdal said.
"So I hate that people, like, start stirring stuff up, because he's just in the same area. That happens a lot. But that's gossip, right?"
Quick: Someone let Agdal's prom date know she's back on the market.