Southern California high school teams to watch in 2021 fall football season
A look at the top 10 high school football teams in the Southland heading into the fall of 2021:
1. St. John Bosco — All the signs point toward the best team in the nation.
2. Mater Dei — The Monarchs can build around QB Elijah Brown.
3. Servite — The class of 2022 is super good.
4. Corona Centennial — Young players will be much better this fall.
5. Sierra Canyon — Offensive and defensive lines give hope.
6. Mission Viejo — QB Kadin Semonza, WR Mikey Matthews return.
7. Alemany — Big offensive line creates opportunities.
8. Norco — Win over Centennial sets the stage for fall rise.
9. Los Alamitos — QB Malachi Nelson, WR Makai Leonard are impressive.
10. Murrieta Valley — Passing attack will be turned loose.
Go beyond the scoreboard
Get the latest on L.A.'s teams in the daily Sports Report newsletter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.