The nominations for the 61st Grammy Awards have been revealed in all 84 categories. This marks the first time the top four categories — album of the year, record of the year, song of the year and new artist of the year --- will expand to eighth slots. Kendrick Lamar and Drake lead the pack with eight and seven nods, respectively. Keep this page bookmarked throughout the day analysis from The Times music team, reactions from the nominees and more. The 61st Grammy Awards take place Sunday, Feb. 10 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- The full nominations list
- Why the perfectly reasonable Grammy nominations feel like something of a letdown
- Recording Academy President Neil Portnow addresses his rocky year at the top
- Shawn Mendes, Demi Lovato, Chloe X Halle and more react to their Grammy nominations
- VIDEO: Times music critics break down expanded categories, Taylor Swift snub and the power of ‘Shallow’
- Biggest Grammy snubs: Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, the Carters and more
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Brandi Carlile lead as Grammy nominations expand, diversify