Today in Entertainment: Beyoncé as Nala in ‘The Lion King’?; ‘All or Nothing’ Season 2 will focus on L.A. Rams
Movie theater exhibitors are getting a preview of upcoming blockbusters at CinemaCon, where films like “Fate of the Furious,” “Blade Runner 2049" and “Pirates of the Caribbean” wowed the crowds. Meanwhile, a war of words has been raging among Sean Hannity, Ted Koppel and Bill O’Reilly (and Rep. Maxine Waters, too).
Here’s what’s new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- ‘All or Nothing’ will return for Season 2, with the Rams in the spotlight
- Beyoncé as Nala in ‘The Lion King’? It could happen
- Teaser trailer for Season 7 of ‘Game of Thrones’ is here
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton near custody agreement
- Vin Diesel and Charlize Theron surprise CinemaCon with ‘Fate of the Furious’ screening