Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the art
- 'The Carmichael Show' will end its run after three seasons
- Beyoncé and Jay Z either named their twins or went on a random trademark binge
- Comic-Con will stay in San Diego through 2021
- KCON adds more artists to 2017 bill
- Olivia de Havilland sues FX over 'Feud: Bette and Joan'
- Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park to leave 'Hawaii Five-0'
I can't proceed as a human being and I certainly can't proceed as an artist if I focus on racism. I learned that from my mother early on, who did everything to keep her young children from being permanently scarred. From her I learned that the spirit is much bigger than man-made law.
FROM THE ARCHIVES: It's the Second Time Around for 'Mrs. Cosby'