Cartoon Network has announced the premiere date for its new original series, “Craig of the Creek.”
Co-created by “Steven Universe” alums Matt Burnett and Ben Levin, “Craig of the Creek” follows Craig and his best friends, Kelsey and J.P., through their after-school adventures around their neighborhood creek.
The animated show is scheduled to make its television debut with a double premiere event on March 30. Additional new episodes will air on Mondays and Fridays during the spring. But fans can catch “Craig of the Creek” in advance of its TV premiere through the Cartoon Network app and video on demand.
Amid a backlash over the low representation of female winners during the main Grammys telecast last month — and the Recording Academy president’s controversial post-show response that women should “step up” — the organization is getting real with its members.
The Times obtained a letter the academy sent Thursday to its 24,000 members, in which the organization acknowledged President Neil Portnow’s “poor choice of words” and detailed some sobering statistics.
At the 68th Berlin International Film Festival, the red carpet stayed red, despite a low-profile call by some #MeToo supporters to swap it out for a black one, in the spirit of the anti-harassment campaign.
“[L]aying out a black carpet at the Berlinale is not the path we have chosen,” director Dieter Kosslick told Deadline on Thursday. The topic deserves a deeper dive in the course of activities during the 11-day event, he said.
People are, however, free to express themselves on the carpet as they see fit, Kosslick said.
The “Snatched” star confirmed Thursday that she and her chef-beau, Chris Fischer, tied the knot during a seaside ceremony. The announcement came in the form of wedding photos posted on Schumer’s Instagram, bearing the caption “Yup.”
The images feature the comic and Fischer in full wedding regalia, posing in front of their guests, breaking the glass as part of a Jewish ceremony and being joined by two pups walking down the aisle. Bridesmaids and attendees — including Schumer’s pal Jennifer Lawrence — also posed for a few snaps.
Hours after Scott Baio was accused of abuse and assault by former “Charles in Charge” costar Alexander Polinsky, Baio’s team adamantly denied the latest allegations and called for an end to a “publicity charade” by Polinsky and Nicole Eggert, another former costar.
“Scott denies every single claim of inappropriate behavior. Almost every one of them can be refuted with evidence,” civil attorney Jennifer McGrath said at a news conference Wednesday. His former costars had addressed the media at an earlier news conference with attorney Lisa Bloom.
Baio, 57, was not present, according to spokesman Brian Glicklich, who said he was at a school function with his wife and daughter.
Katharine McPhee is ready to display her vocal prowess once again.
The “American Idol” alum and former star of NBC’s musical series “Smash” will make her Broadway debut in the hit musical “Waitress” starting April 10.
“People come up to me all the time and say, ‘You’ve done Broadway, right?’ And I’m like, ‘Nope, I’ve never done it,’” McPhee told the Associated Press. “I did a show about it but I was never, in fact, on Broadway.”
Former child star Alexander Polinsky on Wednesday demanded a public apology from “Charles in Charge” star Scott Baio for the “sexual-themed hazing” he allegedly endured during their time on the 1980s sitcom.
During a news conference at attorney Lisa Bloom’s office in Woodland Hills, Polinsky said Baio, 57, sexually harassed and ultimately assaulted him between the ages of 12 and 15.
“Scott Baio began a pattern of abuse that was unrelenting,” Polinksy said.